Founded by a team of serial entrepreneurs, Avrios has been building an award-winning solution for mobility management and is one of the fastest growing SaaS companies in Europe.
Our platform helps companies provide tailored transportation to employees, enabling them to attract top talent while keeping transportation expenses and CO₂ emissions under control.
Fueled by a passionate team composed of more than 20 nationalities, Avrios continues its growth journey of putting mobility within everyone's reach and building the mobility platform of the future.
As a Cloud Platform Engineer at Avrios, your primary goals are to:
- Be part of a distributed platform engineering team building a scalable cloud infrastructure on Amazon Web Services that enables our product teams to build on and empowers them to rapidly ship software with confidence.
- Help us to prepare for scale via microservices with a minimal blast radius and decoupled service abstractions through REST APIs and pub/sub messaging.
- Apply your DevOps and SRE experience to support our production environment and improve its availability, reliability and security — taking a holistic and data-driven view.
Who we are looking for:
- You are an exceptionally talented software engineer.
- You are passionate about providing a “paved road” that delights our product teams — your customers, with an eye toward pushing our capabilities forward and innovating to continually improve.
- You're proud of the code you write, but you're also pragmatic and default to using existing services and standards over creating our own solutions.
- You can balance a startup’s need for rapid releases and reliability and know when it’s time to automate operational tasks.
- You're focused, driven and can get projects across the finish line.
- You're empathetic, humble and love to help your teammates grow.
What you bring:
- 4+ years of experience running a scalable cloud infrastructure in production.
- 2+ years experience with Amazon Web Services and containerized applications.
- Familiarity with distributed data storage or excitement to learn it.
- Excellent spoken and written English communication — German not required.
- Desired: Experience with infrastructure as code (we use AWS CDK) and running event-driven serverless applications with AWS Lambda.
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation above market average.
- A clear mandate with company-defining impact within a product-led B2B SaaS company.
- An incredible story of your key role in realizing an impressive, bold vision.
- Work like the most successful tech companies — inspired and coached by SVPG.
- Collaborative environment with a passionate, distributed and diverse team.
- People-focused culture that promotes open feedback and professional development.
- Remote-first mindset with a great office in the heart of Berlin as a perk.
We encourage you to apply if this role excites you — even if you think you may not meet all requirements listed above or if you are a remote candidate living in Germany.
We don't accept CVs from recruitment agencies, all sent agency CVs will be treated as direct applicants.