Founded by a team of serial entrepreneurs, Avrios has been building an award-winning solution for mobility management and is one of the fastest growing SaaS companies in Europe.
Our platform helps companies provide tailored transportation to employees, enabling them to attract top talent while keeping transportation expenses and CO₂ emissions under control.
Fueled by a passionate team composed of more than 20 nationalities, Avrios continues its growth journey of putting mobility within everyone's reach and building the mobility platform of the future.
As an Engineering Manager at Avrios, your primary goals are to:
- Provide your team with the necessary context to understand their priorities and focus.
- Empower your team to figure out what they need to do, how to do it and to get it done.
- Engage and grow your team members into even more awesome professionals and leaders.
- Contribute to your team members’ happiness and set them up for success.
Who we are looking for:
- You are an exceptional engineering manager.
- You are passionate about finding scalable solutions to challenging technical problems and help your team to build and deploy distributed systems at scale with a high bar for reliability, and simplicity.
- You can show your aptitude for leading engineering solutions to business problems end-to-end.
- You know when it’s time to refactor, and when it's time to ship.
- You love being part of a fast-growing startup while also contributing to its maturity.
- You have struck an effective balance of people management skills and technical opinions.
What you bring:
- 4+ years of engineering experience with a focus on backend systems and cloud infrastructure.
- 2+ years of people management and people development skills, making a big impact for a fast growing company, either as a Tech Lead or an Engineering Manager.
- Experience with Amazon Web Services.
- Excellent spoken and written English communication — German not required.
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation.
- Generous education budget.
- A clear mandate with company-defining impact within a product-led SaaS company.
- An incredible story of your key role in realizing an impressive, bold vision.
- The chance to help refine Avrios’ Engineering culture and its impact across the company.
- The opportunity to grow into managing multiple projects across multiple teams.
- Collaborative environment with a passionate, distributed and diverse team.
- People-focused culture that promotes open feedback and professional development.
We encourage you to apply if this role excites you — even if you think you may not meet all requirements listed above or if you are a remote candidate living in Germany.
We don't accept CVs from recruitment agencies, all sent agency CVs will be treated as direct applicants.