Founded by a team of serial entrepreneurs, Avrios has been building an award-winning solution for mobility management and is one of the fastest growing SaaS companies in Europe.
Our platform helps companies provide tailored transportation to employees, enabling them to attract top talent while keeping transportation expenses and CO₂ emissions under control.
Fueled by a passionate team composed of more than 20 nationalities, Avrios continues its growth journey of putting mobility within everyone's reach and building the mobility platform of the future.
As a Java software engineer at Avrios, your primary goals are to:
- Be part of a cross-functional distributed product team that works with a dual-track agile process: quickly validate product ideas and ship working software that our customers love.
- Build customer-facing features based on scalable backend services running on Amazon Web Services.
- Apply your knowledge and experience within the Java ecosystem to actively shape the future landscape of our cloud architecture.
Who we are looking for:
- You are an exceptionally talented software engineer.
- You are passionate about building world-class experiences that delight our customers.
- You're proud of the code you write, but you're also pragmatic.
- You're focused, driven and can get projects across the finish line.
- You have experience running apps in production.
- You're empathetic, humble and love to help your teammates grow.
Projects you could work on:
- Re-imagining how our customers can engage with suppliers in the fleet industry, handling all transactions through our marketplace platform.
- Making it possible for customers on our free tier to be completely self-serviced, by automating all processes and nurturing them to be engaged customers of our product.
What you bring:
- Experience as a Java software engineer using modern language features (latest LTS).
- Passion for the Java ecosystem and its staple of tools and frameworks (Maven, Spring Boot, Hibernate, etc.)
- Familiarity with cloud-based microservice architectures and running containerized Java applications using Amazon Web Services.
- Willingness to maintain and own the software you build and actively contribute to technology decisions regarding the backend architecture.
- Excellent spoken and written English communication — German not required.
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation above market average.
- A clear mandate with company-defining impact within a product-led B2B SaaS company.
- An incredible story of your key role in realizing an impressive, bold vision.
- Work like the most successful tech companies — inspired and coached by SVPG.
- Collaborative environment with a passionate, distributed and diverse team.
- People-focused culture that promotes open feedback and professional development.
- Remote-first mindset with a great office in the heart of Berlin as a perk.
We encourage you to apply if this role excites you — even if you think you may not meet all requirements listed above or if you are a remote candidate living in Germany.
We don't accept CVs from recruitment agencies, all sent agency CVs will be treated as direct applicants.