Account Executive (B2B/SaaS - Berlin)
Avrios is an award-winning fleet management software. Founded in 2015 in Zurich by a team of serial entrepreneurs, Avrios currently manages the fleet of more than 850 customers in Europe and is one of the fastest-growing companies in the SaaS space. Our SaaS platform helps companies provide tailored transportation to its employees and thus enables them to attract top talent while keeping their transportation expenditures under control. Fuelled by a passionate, driven and hard-working team, backed by leading venture capital investors and supported by a high calibre board of directors, Avrios is looking to continue this growth journey and help hundreds of thousands of people in Europe and worldwide to move seamlessly.
We are looking for a hungry, perseverant and focused native German speaker who can consult any company on their mobility strategy, our software, and will go the extra mile to close the deal.
You are an adept salesperson, capable of engaging in business-level and technical conversations at multiple levels of the organization, including CTO, COO, and CFO. You have experience working with fleet management, SaaS and technology-driven businesses. You have an understanding of the buyer journey and can lead short, single stakeholder deals as well as complex multi-party sales in a highly consultative manner. You can close small to medium-sized accounts whilst working together with an experienced team of account executives.
- Initiate and execute the sales process from free user to paying customer
- Close new business consistently at or above target level
- Engage with prospects and analyse their needs to understand how mobility and fleet management drives their business
- Understand how the product works and demo to your prospects according to their different use cases
- Develop a sound business case and get all stakeholders on board to help our customers improve their fleet management using the latest technology
- Maintain a high-quality CRM system with accurate, predictable, and factual information
- Work closely together with Customer Success to make sure your customer is properly onboarded and can successfully implement their strategy
- Minimum of 2+ years of experience in sales or account management at a software, SaaS or automotive company
- Solid track record of exceeding sales targets
- A deep understanding of business development (incl. Customer contact) and corporate organizations
- You honestly care about solving the customer's problems and will do whatever it takes to find a solution
- Strong interest in and affinity for software and technology
- Native level German, written and spoken
- Business level English, written and spoken
- Competitive compensation above market average.
- A clear mandate with company-defining impact within a product-led B2B SaaS company.
- An incredible story of your key role in realizing an impressive, bold vision.
- Work like the most successful tech companies — inspired and coached by SVPG.
- Collaborative environment with a passionate, distributed and diverse team.
- People-focused culture that promotes open feedback and professional development.
- Remote-first mindset with a great office in the heart of Berlin as a perk.