Founded by a team of serial entrepreneurs, Avrios is a product-led SaaS company that has been building an award-winning solution for mobility management.
Our young, ambitious, and fearless management team set out on a mission to create the world’s most technologically advanced and future-focused fleet management software and is helping companies lower CO2 emissions and transportation expenses.
Join our team and immerse yourself in a demanding and fun environment. The reward for smart, hard work is the opportunity for rapid learning, career acceleration, committed teams, and an open-minded, humble and honest group of people from over 20 countries.
As a Product Manager at Avrios, your primary goals are to:
- Be part of a cross-functional distributed product team that works with a dual-track agile process: quickly validate product ideas and ship working software that our customers love.
- Run a tight ship and prioritize a robust stream of work into cohesive, incremental releases.
- Deliver and contribute to outcomes, driving objectives and key results via the product:
e.g. MRR, ARPU, LTV, CAC, NPS, churn, engagement
Who we are looking for:
- You are an exceptional product manager.
- You are passionate about building tech products our customers love. Collaborating directly with customers to empathize with their problems and to help your team to drive outcomes in a data-driven way is part of your DNA.
- You are a strong communicator. You’re able to thoughtfully and clearly explain fundamental reasons behind your decisions and lay out your argument in a well-structured, data-informed, written narrative.
- You love being part of a fast-growing startup while also contributing to its maturity.
What you bring:
- 2+ years of product management and B2B SaaS experience.
- Experience with Tech products and a
- Experience of the techniques and methods of modern product discovery and product delivery or excitement to learn it.
- Excellent problem-solving, organizational and analytical skills.
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills in English and German.
- PLUS: Experience in fleet management or automotive industry.
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation above market average.
- A clear mandate with company-defining impact within a product-led B2B SaaS company.
- An incredible story of your key role in realizing an impressive, bold vision.
- Work like the most successful tech companies — inspired and coached by SVPG.
- Collaborative environment with a passionate, distributed and diverse team.
- People-focused culture that promotes open feedback and professional development.
- Remote-first mindset with a great office in the heart of Berlin as a perk.
We encourage you to apply if this role excites you — even if you think you may not meet all requirements listed above or if you are a remote candidate living in Germany.
We don't accept CVs from recruitment agencies, all sent agency CVs will be treated as direct applicants.