Founded by a team of serial entrepreneurs, Avrios has been building an award-winning solution for mobility management and is one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in Europe.
Our platform helps companies provide tailored transportation to employees, enabling them to attract top talent while keeping transportation expenses and CO₂ emissions under control.
Fueled by a passionate team composed of more than 20 nationalities, Avrios continues its growth journey of putting mobility within everyone's reach and building the mobility platform of the future.
As a Full Stack Engineer at Avrios, your primary goals are to:
- Be part of a cross-functional distributed product team that works with a dual-track agile process: quickly validate product ideas and ship working software that our customers love.
- Build customer-facing features using Angular, TypeScript, Sass and Webpack.
- Build scalable backend services, data pipelines and APIs using Amazon Web Services.
Who we are looking for:
- You are an exceptionally talented software engineer.
- You are passionate about building world-class experiences that delight our customers.
- You're proud of the code you write, but you're also pragmatic.
- You're focused, driven and can get projects across the finish line.
- You have experience running apps in production.
- You're empathetic, humble and love to help your teammates grow.
Projects you could work on:
- Re-imagining how our customers can engage with suppliers in the fleet industry, handling all transactions through our marketplace platform.
- Making it possible for customers on our free tier to be completely self-service, by automating all processes and nurturing them to be engaged customers of our product.
What you bring:
- 2+ years of experience as a full-stack engineer.
- Familiarity with Angular or excitement to learn it.
- Experience in a web backend and language of choice.
- Excellent spoken and written English communication — German not required.
- Desired: Experience on a cross-functional product team and exposure to architectural patterns of high-scale web applications.
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation.
- Generous education budget.
- Great product with purpose.
- Clear team objectives within a product-led company.
- Ability to influence and define what you’re building within those objectives.
- Opportunity to have a big impact on a fast-growing international startup.
- Collaborative environment with a passionate, distributed and diverse team.
- People-focused culture that promotes open feedback and professional development.
We encourage you to apply if this role excites you — even if you think you may not meet all requirements listed above or if you are a remote candidate living in Germany.
We don't accept CVs from recruitment agencies, all sent agency CVs will be treated as direct applicants.