Join our Mission to Promote Dialogue between Companies and their Customers
Recently named a category leader and Top 50 Product on G2 Crowd for 2020, Avochato handles millions of messages per month across hundreds of happy customers. The company grew 15x in 15 months and raised a $5M Series A at the end of 2018.
- We're committed to making a positive impact above all else– as leaders we lead people to a better place, whether it’s a teammate, a customer, an investor, an advisor, a family member, or a friend
- Avochato believes in personal growth, transparency, and a high degree of autonomy
- Sales cycles are fast at Avochato, new features ship weekly, and we celebrate every win on a daily basis across all teams
- Avochato is a remote-first team that is flexible on location
- Avochato teammates use the Avochato platform -- your teammates are your customers, and there is a tight feedback loop on developing products and getting feedback
We are looking for an Account Executive to join our growing Sales team who will be responsible for acquiring new SMB and Mid-Market customers. This is a unique opportunity for a hard-working and entrepreneurial salesperson to have a massive impact on Avochato’s business and its customers. Over the next few years, millions of businesses will upgrade their communication systems to incorporate messaging. We are looking for someone who has that vision and can drive new adoption across the SMB and Mid-Market segments.
- You will be responsible for acquiring new customers at companies between 25 and 250 employees, and successfully onboard them as long term clients.
- You will receive inbound leads from paid and direct channels but will be expected to drive at least 50% of your pipeline from outbound sales.
- You will run the full sales process, from building a list of leads and accounts that fit Avochato’s Ideal Customer Profile, to phone, email, and social outreach to drive qualified opportunities, to closing new business and on-boarding Accounts.
- You will partner with Customer Success and successfully transition Accounts after 3 months.
What Makes You A Good Fit:
- 2+ years of successful outbound sales experience into the SMB or Mid-Market Segments (ideally) at a SaaS company.
- Top 25% in performance with respect to your peers both in sales and customer growth/retention.
- Fully ramped up on using Salesforce as a CRM and experience with sales tools like Outreach/SalesLoft/Apollo and Linkedin Sales Navigator.
- A passion for helping SMB and Mid-Market businesses leverage technology to better communicate with their customers.
- Clear and honest communicator both internally and externally.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment of a sub 50 person startup.
- Self motivated and driven.