Alumni Ventures Group is a fast-growing, 80+ person organization that builds and manages alumni and focused venture capital funds. Our corporate headquarters, located in Manchester, NH, provides back-office support and other resources to our funds across the country. On an annual basis, these funds raise money from accredited individuals to invest in venture and alternative assets. AVG has successfully launched 25 venture funds over the past four years and plans to launch another dozen or so funds over the next few years. We are private, for profit, and not part of any school.
As AVG continues to grow, we are further developing our organizational capacity and capability and have ambitious hiring plans for 2019 and 2020. We will be hiring both in AVG’s Manchester, NH, headquarters as well as for fundraising and investment-focused roles in our regional offices in Boston, NY, Chicago, and San Francisco. Working at AVG means you are part of an incredibly talented group of individuals working in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial and highly collaborative environment.
AVG Team Members are smart, motivated and hard working. They apply a variety of experiences as well as skills and competencies to their roles in supporting AVG's mission. They share many of the following traits:
- Entrepreneurial with the ability to think big and execute at all levels
- Creative in problem-solving and developing solutions
- Fast learners who are naturally curious and pick up new concepts quickly
- Demonstrate initiative in identifying and taking on important work
- Strong communicators; excellent listeners
- Willing and able to pivot as the fast moving world of venture capital and AVG demands flexibility
- High levels of integrity and emotional intelligence
- Builders who posses the ability to make something great out of an idea
- Champions of AVG's cause, supporting values of community and access that set AVG apart from the rest of the investment world
If you are inspired by AVG's model and the description of our team, and think that you might have a future here, we invite you to submit your resume and a cover letter describing your interest. Know that you are not alone in your interest! We will contact you only if there is an opportunity, now or upcoming, that merits a conversation; however, we will keep your application on file and encourage you to stay in touch with us and the entire AVG community of over 250,000 through our many community resources at https://www.avgfunds.com/resources/.