The Senior Product Manager will identify, develop, and launch new products for Averon that further our mission to be the global standard for digital identity. In this role reporting to the Chief Product Officer, you will develop a deep understanding of the market for authentication and identity, and work with the Executive Team to define the company's product roadmap. You will target your efforts at innovations that will build on Averon's award-winning differentiation. You will collaborate across the entire company and work daily with the engineering team to make this happen. This role is ideal for someone who enjoys rolling up their sleeves and making a direct impact in a rapidly growing startup while at the same time strategically developing the overall product roadmap for the company.
- Understand market dynamics, competition and customer needs
- Develop company product roadmap
- Define new products and features, work with engineering to bring those into reality
- Kick ass and chew gum (gum chewing optional)
- 3+ years of product management experience
- Good understanding of web applications, scalability, performance and reliability aspects
- Proficiency with web services and RESTful API’s
- Desire to work in an agile development culture
- Coordinating across internal teams (product, communications, demand generation, sales, SDRs, CS) ensuring go-to-market alignment and readiness including a means to measure results for product and product releases
- Outstanding communication, interpersonal and collaboration skills
- Work history or knowledge of the telecom industry or cybersecurity
Why You'll Love It:
- How often do you get to stop bad guys?
- It's a greenfield opportunity you can help lead
- Variety of responsibilities spanning from setting product strategy to driving the details
- We believe in continuous learning
- Our team is highly seasoned: you'll be working with competent people who've succeeded before
Candidates only. No recruiters or Third Parties.