Do you want a job where you stop bad guys and make the world a safer place? Want to develop a global scale system?
Averon is looking for a QE Engineer to help reduce cybercrime. Reporting to the CTO the QA engineer will own the quality of Averon's patented and proprietary technology platform. This job is expected to be 75% automation and 25% manual--you work will be primarily writing tests and scripting scenarios. The software engineers will all be writing unit tests but you will write more advanced automated tests.
- QA new products
- Develop automated test suites using pytest, Selenium and other tools you select
- Break, mangle, dupe, and otherwise crush what a software a developer thought was functionally correct
- Cause developers to cower in fear at the thought of you testing their systems
- Kick ass and chew gum (gum chewing optional)
- 6+ years of QA experience
- Experience with python
- Good understanding of software in general and SDLC
- Proficiency with web services and RESTful API’s and basic knowledge of HTTP protocol
- Experience with pytest, Selenium or other automated test suites
- Experience with testing patterns
- Outstanding communication, interpersonal and collaboration skills
- Knowledge of other software language
- Experience with SQL (ideally MySQL), and NoSQL databases (ideal Mongo)
- Experience with continuous integration servers (Bamboo, Jenkins, Husdon or other)
- Experience with Git
- Work history or knowledge of cybersecurity
- Work history or knowledge of the telecom industry
Why You'll Love It:
- How often do you get to stop bad guys?
- It's a greenfield opportunity you can help lead
- We believe in continuous learning
Candidates only. No recruiters or Third Parties.