Aver is seeking a Support Engineer to join our growing engineering team. The ideal candidate will be passionate about technology, enjoy solving problems, and thrive in a fast paced environment. This person will be working with cutting-edge tools and platforms to help with a broad range of IT initiatives.
- Deliver the highest levels of customer service in a collaborative environment - with an emphasis on helping people as a first point of contact.
- Troubleshooting and escalation of issues in a timely manner - proactively communicating throughout the issue lifecycle.
- Setup and support of laptop & mobile devices - utilizing mobile device management platforms.
- Work alongside the Aver DevOps team, participating in a range of DevOps projects utilizing best of breed DevOps tools.
- Help Aver buildout support processes and solutions.
- Working proficiently, taking ownership of issues, driving them to resolution, with minimal daily guidance.
- Be a part of one of the most innovative engineering teams in the Midwest - with opportunity to grow your skill set, experience, and progress in your career.
- 1-2 years experience in a technical support role.
- 1-2 years experience supporting Mac OS Platforms including mobile devices running Apple iOS and Android mobile operating systems.
- 1-2 years experience supporting device management platforms like: Meraki, Jamf, etc.
- 1-2 years experience with Cloud based services like G Suite, Google Drive, etc.
- 1-2 years experience working with a ticketing system like Jira, ServiceNow, Zendesk, etc.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this position. The requirements listed above are representative of the minimum knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to satisfactorily perform the essential functions of the job according to specific company requirements. Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Qualified applicants will be afforded equal employment opportunities without discrimination because of race, creed, color, national origin, sex, disability, or marital status.