Who we are
AvantStay delivers exceptional, unique stays for group travelers. The company has built a tech-enabled millennial hospitality brand to be the new standard for group experience. We are venture funded and growing rapidly in the explosive $100+ billion dollar STR industry.
What we are looking forThe ideal Front Office Agent is detail oriented and thrives on problem-solving issues. This person will primarily work onsite at the office to ensure guest check ins are flawless, while at times performing inspections or team support during not peak arrival days.
Responsible for assisting with the operations of the front office. To maximize Beachside Vacations occupancy and revenue performance while completing front office responsibilities including guest experience, Kaba system output, maintenance/housekeeping requests and owner relations.
What you'll do
- Successful implementation of guest relations, including but not limited to guest check in, concierge services, and reservation information.
- Notify property manager if any non-routine proposal/invoice will be over $200.00.
- Be proficient with all systems used within Property Management, including Microsoft applications.
- Maintain an impeccable grooming appearance and work uniform.
- Responsible for daily communication with homeowners and guests
- General upkeep of the office, including management of Beachside Vacations collateral, office supplies, owner arrival supplies, etc.
- Complete daily operations check list
- Monitor Guest Information E-Mail Box
- Ensure all guest rental fees are collected
- Assist owner and guest mailings and special events
- Provide contractor keys and dispatch if needed
- Provide Real Estate showing information and coordinate/inform guests
- Attend all scheduled meetings where presence is required.
- Consistently acting as a role model for all Beachside Vacations Associates
- Report all safety hazards
- Knows all safety and emergency procedures and their role in assisting during these times
- Adhere to strict Beachside Vacations attendance policies
- Perform additional responsibilities as required
What you'll bring
- 2 years front office and or reservation experience.
- Excellent Communication skills- both verbal and written required
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Good interpersonal skills required
- Excellent listening skills required
- Basic mathematical skills required
- Strong attention to detail
- The ability to work well as a team as well as individually at times
- Strong tact and diplomacy; interacts with and works cooperatively with associates, property owners and guests
- Ability to multi-task in a high paced environment
- Ability to read, speak, write, and understand English
- Must be adaptable and flexible to change
- Ability to work a flexible schedule and be able to work weekends and holidays
- To remain calm and professional at all times
- Be able to make quick decisions and possess good judgment
- Ability to lift over 50 pounds
What we bring
At AvantStay our people are HEROs: Hungry, Excellent, Resilient, + Open, and we are passionate about real estate, technology, and hospitality. We are a team that roots for each other, encourage recognition, and promote employee growth in a an inclusive environment.
When you join AvantStay
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside an experienced and dynamic team, transforming the way people travel and vacation. Your place within the colossal travel and real estate industries will leave you with a wealth of opportunities to feel both challenged to innovate and rewarded for your efforts. Of course, we will offer you pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. AvantStay is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at AvantStay.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Belonging
Diversity is at the heart of everything we do - that is why we are committed to making AvantStay one of the most diverse, equitable, and inclusive workplaces on the planet. We're a proud participant of Pledge LA, an organization that believes that Los Angeles will become the most diverse and civically-engaged tech hub in the nation. Our members, tech companies, and VC firms or accelerators based in Los Angeles are committed to increasing their level of community engagement and improving diversity, equity, and inclusion within their organization and investments.
We hold ourselves accountable daily to have our company reflect our surrounding community, which celebrates diversity. We intend to foster an environment where our team is comfortable to be who they are and stand for what they believe in.