Looking to join a world-class blockchain development team? Ava Labs makes it simple to deploy high-performance solutions for Web3, led by innovations on Avalanche. The company was founded by Cornell computer scientists, who partnered with Wall Street veterans and early Web3 leaders to execute a promising vision for redefining the way people build permissionless networks. Ava Labs is redefining the way people create value with Web3. Join us as we empower people to easily and freely digitize all the world’s assets on one open, programmable blockchain platform
The UI/UX designer will help create highly engaging design for all marketing websites and landing pages. These websites will be compatible with Webflow (handled by the web developer) to ensure that non-technical team members, like those on marketing, can manage the content after the development is done.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Lead the development of design concepts for all Ava Labs websites (e.g., multi-page sites, landing pages, etc.)
- Rapidly iterate on website designs using customer journey mapping, persona development, and wireframing
- Ensure that all websites are highly-engaging, easy-to-use, and informative translating complex concepts into simple, understandable concepts
- Collaborate closely with Project Managers and Front End developers to ensure that site designs are implemented perfectly with pixel-perfect precision
- Collaborate with team members in the marketing design team to make sure that the brand strategy is cohesively integrated into the website design
- Ensure that all website design strategy
- Leverage research and insights to inform best-in-class website design
WHAT YOU WILL BRING
- Bachelors degree or higher in Computer Science
- 8+ years developing UI/UX focused products and applications
- In-depth knowledge of architectures, computer science principles and the latest UI/UX technologies
- Responsive and component based web apps
- Experience with graphic design tools (Figma, Photoshop, Illustrator, etc)
- Understand how custom CMS/Headless CMS work
- Short-form video production a plus
- A/B testing experience
Base Salary Range: $138,600 - $173,400
(**This is not a guarantee of compensation or salary, a final offer amount may vary based on factors including but not limited to experience and geographic location.)
WHY AVA LABS?
If you've ever thought about joining an early stage Web3 company - this is it! We're a global, world-class team of experts in computer science, economics, finance, marketing, and law with offices in New York City and Miami. We're highly passionate about Web3 and redefining the way people build and use finance and decentralized applications of all kinds. The company received early-stage funding from Andreessen Horowitz, Initialized Capital, and Polychain Capital, with angel investments from Balaji Srinivasan and Naval Ravikant. Join us and be a pioneer in a new technology that will have implications across a range of verticals such as finance, gaming, investing, collectibles, among many others.
Ava Labs is committed to diversity in the workplace and we’re proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not hire on basis of race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.