Looking to join a world-class blockchain development team? Ava Labs makes it simple to deploy high-performance solutions for Web3, led by innovations on Avalanche. The company was founded by Cornell computer scientists, who partnered with Wall Street veterans and early Web3 leaders to execute a promising vision for redefining the way people build permissionless networks. Ava Labs is redefining the way people create value with Web3. Join us as we empower people to easily and freely digitize all the world’s assets on one open, programmable blockchain platform
We are looking for an experienced marketer who is fluent in blockchain and crypto to lead growth marketing for the Enterprise and Institutional verticals at Ava Labs. The ideal candidate lives and breathes analytics and will own the metrics, from defining the problems, identifying insights, owning the levers, build strategies and programs, and be responsible for creating high-impact solutions to meet business objectives. The ideal candidate will partner closely with cross-functional business leadership to understand their business goals and priorities. Subsequently, this individual will design and implement creative marketing strategies to support goals while collaborating with peers in marketing functions while overseeing the execution of campaigns.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Lead growth marketing manager/team efforts for the Enterprise and Institutional verticals at Ava Labs (TradFi, Capital Markets, Enterprise)
- Develop an integrated growth marketing plan for Institutional and Enterprise accounts with a top of funnel awareness and brand, mid funnel consideration, and bottom of funnel acquisition and conversion
- Partner with cross functional leadership to support sales funnels, growth objectives, business strategy, and serve as the primary marketing liaison
- Work closely with product and product marketing to develop value propositions and differentiators for Institutional developers
- Design account-based marketing strategies (partner, brand, and demand generation) to support business growth, utilizing experience in copywriting for the successful creation of campaigns in consultation with the assistance of Design, PR & Communications, Content & Social, Paid Marketing, Community, and Events teams
- Develop a competitive landscape for Institutional developers and create an Institutional interest for building on Avalanche and institutional success stories
- Strategize processes used to gather insights from multiple data sources to identify enrollment funnel pinch-points and opportunities
- Establish format and cadence to report the primary and secondary KPIs for the conversion stream Analytics while presenting data in a clear and coherent manner; correlating relationships to growth, revenue & company KPIs
- Regularly produce and deliver reports that succinctly communicate strategies, tactics and performance
- Own project management and cross-functional collaboration to drive programs forward
WHAT YOU WILL BRING
- 8+ years leading integrated B2B marketing campaigns
- Knowledgeable in blockchain technology and cryptocurrencies, with expert knowledge of the most compelling blockchain use cases for Enterprise and Institutions
- Working knowledge of traditional finance and capital markets, with experience marketing to customers in these segments
- Hands-on experience implementing customer acquisition strategies through both organic and performance media
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Experience with data-based decision making and ability to interpret, visualize, and tell a story with data (Strong Excel, SQL, or other Database experience preferred)
- Experience working collaboratively across teams
- Proficient in Social Media Management: Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Telegram
- Experience developing and managing budgets
- Adroit at communicating with peers and executives
Salary Range: $153,200 to $216,000
(**This is not a guarantee of compensation or salary, a final offer amount may vary based on factors including but not limited to experience and geographic location.)
WHY AVA LABS?
If you've ever thought about joining an early stage Web3 company - this is it! We're a global, world-class team of experts in computer science, economics, finance, marketing, and law with offices in New York City and Miami. We're highly passionate about Web3 and redefining the way people build and use finance and decentralized applications of all kinds. The company received early-stage funding from Andreessen Horowitz, Initialized Capital, and Polychain Capital, with angel investments from Balaji Srinivasan and Naval Ravikant. Join us and be a pioneer in a new technology that will have implications across a range of verticals such as finance, gaming, investing, collectibles, among many others.
Ava Labs is committed to diversity in the workplace and we’re proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not hire on basis of race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.