Want to be a part of the fastest-growing blockchain company? Ava Labs makes it simple to launch applications using Avalanche, the fastest and most scalable smart contract platform.Founded by the creators of Avalanche, Ava Labs strives to digitize every asset in the world. In addition to building Avalanche and other tools to support the ecosystem, we offer expertise to ensure that all individuals and organizations can seamlessly use Avalanche and its vibrant app ecosystem. Join us as we empower people to easily and freely digitize all the world’s assets on one open, programmable blockchain platform
We are looking for a Business Development Associate that will straddle our Institutional and Defi verticals, as well as to drive persistent follow up and communication for long-term financial Institution partnerships. This role will be an integral part in bringing in new and exciting products to the Avalanche community.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Provide general assistance to the business development team
- Reviewing and analyzing Institutionally-focused DeFi projects
- Analyzing all potential projects with a high level of scrutiny
- Writing, editing, and preparing communications on team leader's behalf
- Grow partnerships, develop novel product offerings, and sustain long term synergies
- Collaborate and align with internal product teams to ensure regulatory compliance
- Leverage the organization’s relationship with existing institutional accounts by developing and executing proactive, creative, and ongoing contact initiatives
- Prepare internal and partner's corporate documents
- Create systems and processes to drive proactive outreach and relationship management
- Ensure that product and sales materials are always updated and targeted for applicable presentations, conferences, or opportunities
- Develop and sustain a high level of professionalism among staff and clientele
WHAT YOU WILL BRING
- Bachelor's degree
- Wall Street/Traditional Finance background
- Knowledge of Crypto/DeFi market
- Detail oriented
- Great written/verbal communication
- Sales/Business Development
- Analysis Experience
- Front Office Knowledge
Salary Range: $100,400 to $119,300 (**This is not a guarantee of compensation or salary, a final offer amount may vary based on factors including but not limited to experience and geographic location.)
WHY AVA LABS?
Looking to join a world-class blockchain development team? If you've ever thought about joining an early stage Web3 company - this is it! We're a global, world-class team of experts in computer science, economics, finance, marketing, and law with offices in New York City and Miami. We're highly passionate about Web3 and redefining the way people build and use finance and decentralized applications of all kinds. The company received early-stage funding from Andreessen Horowitz, Initialized Capital, and Polychain Capital, with angel investments from Balaji Srinivasan and Naval Ravikant. Join us and be a pioneer in a new technology that will have implications across a range of verticals such as finance, gaming, investing, collectibles, among many others.
Ava Labs is committed to diversity in the workplace and we’re proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not hire on basis of race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.