Want to be a part of the fastest-growing blockchain company? Ava Labs makes it simple to launch applications using Avalanche, a smart contracts platform with 800k+ monthly active users. Avalanche is the fastest blockchain, measured by time to finality, and one of the fastest-growing in crypto – with hundreds of dapps and $12B+ in total economic value locked.
Founded by the creators of Avalanche, Ava Labs strives to digitize every asset in the world. In addition to building Avalanche and other tools to support the ecosystem, we offer expertise to ensure that all individuals and organizations can seamlessly use Avalanche and its vibrant app ecosystem. Join us as we empower people to easily and freely digitize all the world’s assets on one open, programmable blockchain platform.
- Design and build robust, scalable & reliable real-time pipelines to ingest various types of blockchain data into cloud-native databases
- Improve Ava Labs’ products and decision-making by growing and optimizing our current data sets
- Identify data needed for various business and engineering projects, collaborate with other engineers to create scalable solutions for ingesting and processing the required data
- Lead the team and set best practices for managing and accessing cloud-native databases and data warehouses
- Collaborate closely with backend engineers to support new and existing apis. Build features for the Avalanche Explorer, Core Wallets (Core Ext, Web Wallet) and other data intensive applications
- Partner with product teams to develop systems to gain real world insights from on-chain data
WHAT YOU WILL BRING
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of hands on data engineering experience
- 3+ years of building cloud-native, high-throughput data processing systems
- 3+ years working with SQL/NoSQL databases
- 1+ years of Golang experience
- Experience working with data streaming services preferred
- Experience working on Rest APIs preferred
- Experience with Node.js a plus
WHY AVA LABS?
Looking to join a world-class blockchain development team? If you've ever thought about joining an early stage Web3 company - this is it! We're a global, world-class team of experts in computer science, economics, finance, marketing, and law with offices in New York City and Miami. We're highly passionate about Web3 and redefining the way people build and use finance and decentralized applications of all kinds. The company received early-stage funding from Andreessen Horowitz, Initialized Capital, and Polychain Capital, with angel investments from Balaji Srinivasan and Naval Ravikant. Join us and be a pioneer in a new technology that will have implications across a range of verticals such as finance, gaming, investing, collectibles, among many others.
Ava Labs is committed to diversity in the workplace and we’re proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not hire on basis of race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.