Avalanche is an open-source platform for launching decentralized finance applications and enterprise blockchain deployments in one interoperable, highly scalable ecosystem. Developers who build on Avalanche can easily create powerful, reliable, and secure applications and custom blockchain networks with complex rulesets or build on existing private or public subnets.
ABOUT AVA LABS
Ava Labs makes it simple to launch finance applications using blockchain technology–with highly scalable and efficient networks, customizable public and private blockchains, the capability to create any digital asset, and more. We are empowering people to build an open, simple, and democratic internet of finance that enables the world to have a more prosperous future.
Ava Labs was founded by Cornell computer scientists who brought on talent from Wall Street to execute their vision. The company has received funding from Andreessen Horowitz, Initialized Capital, and Polychain Capital, with angel investments from Balaji Srinivasan and Naval Ravikant.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Support, coordinate, and execute strategic project work across the Ava Labs ecosystem
- Manage multiple concurrent projects with multiple work streams that require inputs from cross-functional stakeholders, both internally and externally
- Assist large scale, company-wide projects
- Full life cycle project management: planning, development, launch, stabilization, debrief facilitation and close
- Manage and escalate project risks and issues as appropriate, and establish success metrics for projects and ensure performance is tracked and measured
- Support on the creation of quarterly business reviews that can accurately capture performance by using SLAs and KPIs
WHAT YOU WILL BRING
- Require a BS degree in CS, MIS or equivalent
- In depth knowledge of blockchain technology and cryptocurrency ecosystems
- Agile tools - JIRA
- Project Management tools - Monday.com
- Advanced organization skills
- Ability to interpret and consolidate large amounts of information
- Intellectually curious and can leverage expertise to fill in gaps when provided high level guidelines
- Experience in building and launching consumer software products end to end
- Excellent collaboration skills
- Software experience with Go, C++ or Solidity is highly valued but not required