Avalanche is an open-source platform for launching decentralized finance applications and enterprise blockchain deployments in one interoperable, highly scalable ecosystem. Developers who build on Avalanche can easily create powerful, reliable, and secure applications and custom blockchain networks with complex rulesets or build on existing private or public subnets.
ABOUT AVA LABS
Ava Labs makes it simple to launch finance applications using blockchain technology–with highly scalable and efficient networks, customizable public and private blockchains, the capability to create any digital asset, and more. We are empowering people to build an open, simple, and democratic internet of finance that enables the world to have a more prosperous future.
Ava Labs was founded by Cornell computer scientists who brought on talent from Wall Street to execute their vision. The company has received funding from Andreessen Horowitz, Initialized Capital, and Polychain Capital, with angel investments from Balaji Srinivasan and Naval Ravikant.
WHAT WILL YOU DO
- Architect, implement and oversee a global, 24/7 community networks for 15+ localized communities
- Mentor 10+ globally disbursed community managers
- Rapidly scale the communities via high-quality engagement and discussion
- Develop and execute strategies on Telegram, Discord, and other region-specific community platforms (e.g., WeChat, Kakao, etc.)
- Drive community engagement through community and ambassador networks and growth marketing campaigns
- Create engaging event series to maximize community channel participation
- Analyze and share trends within communities to jumpstart discussions
- Collaborate with Partnership stakeholders to design Community Project Support and Grant systems
- Provide input to the Design team for graphics that complement social copy and community growth maps
WHAT WILL YOU BRING
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience
- 4+ years professional experience in marketing
- 1+ year managing community growth strategy
- Experience managing teams of 5+ community managers and 10+ localized communities
- Advanced knowledge of the blockchain and DeFi space
- Distributed team management skills
- Workflow automation design
- Have launched at least 2 successful community initiatives. i.e. building online forums, ambassador programs, creating an event series
- Community growth marketing and trend analytics/metrics skills
- Brand management through social media. i.e. Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram
- Social media tools. i.e Buffer, Hubspot, Intercom... etc.
- Required: Advanced knowledge of Telegram, Discord, and other deep sub-board communities