Avalanche is an open-source platform for launching decentralized finance applications and enterprise blockchain deployments in one interoperable, highly scalable ecosystem. Developers who build on Avalanche can easily create powerful, reliable, and secure applications and custom blockchain networks with complex rulesets or build on existing private or public subnets.
ABOUT AVA LABS
Ava Labs makes it simple to launch finance applications using blockchain technology–with highly scalable and efficient networks, customizable public and private blockchains, the capability to create any digital asset, and more. We are empowering people to build an open, simple, and democratic internet of finance that enables the world to have a more prosperous future.
Ava Labs was founded by Cornell computer scientists who brought on talent from Wall Street to execute their vision. The company has received funding from Andreessen Horowitz, Initialized Capital, and Polychain Capital, with angel investments from Balaji Srinivasan and Naval Ravikant.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Work closely with product, engineering and design teams
- Research user behaviors/insights, define problems, launch new products/features and innovative solutions
- Rapid prototyping
- Design seamless products for synergy with strategy and evolving visual systems
- Directly contribute and impact the direction of Ava Labs, Avalanche, and other ecosystem products' branding
- Collaborate with peer designers to conceive new/innovative design directions
- Architect and implement useful product testing programs for all stakeholders
WHAT YOU WILL BRING
- Strong experience designing visual assets for high-growth digital marketing channels
- Pixel-perfect design skills and high attention to detail
- Adobe Creative Suite: Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects... etc.
- A strong portfolio that represents your design ethos and how you would apply it to a decentralized world
- Bonus points if you have experience with basic front-end development