Avalanche is an open-source platform for launching decentralized finance applications and enterprise blockchain deployments in one interoperable, highly scalable ecosystem. Developers who build on Avalanche can easily create powerful, reliable, and secure applications and custom blockchain networks with complex rulesets or build on existing private or public subnets.
ABOUT AVA LABS
Ava Labs makes it simple to launch finance applications using blockchain technology–with highly scalable and efficient networks, customizable public and private blockchains, the capability to create any digital asset, and more. We are empowering people to build an open, simple, and democratic internet of finance that enables the world to have a more prosperous future.
Ava Labs was founded by Cornell computer scientists who brought on talent from Wall Street to execute their vision. The company has received funding from Andreessen Horowitz, Initialized Capital, and Polychain Capital, with angel investments from Balaji Srinivasan and Naval Ravikant.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Develop and deploy decentralized applications, smart contracts, protocols, lending/trading applications and more (examples: https://defipulse.com/defi-list/)
- Quality and reliability through automated testing design for your projects
- Design, implement, maintain and troubleshoot tools/SDKs
- Participate in automated deployment and operations design of multiple blockchain networks
- Assist with the integration of existing tools and services
- Documentation for system design and functions
WHAT YOU WILL BRING
- BS or higher degree in Computer Science
- Experience with REST APIs and client-facing apps
- Experience writing smart contracts using Solidity
- Familiarity with React