Avalanche is an open-source platform for launching decentralized finance applications and enterprise blockchain deployments in one interoperable, highly scalable ecosystem. Developers who build on Avalanche can easily create powerful, reliable, and secure applications and custom blockchain networks with complex rulesets or build on existing private or public subnets.
ABOUT AVA LABS
Ava Labs makes it simple to launch finance applications using blockchain technology–with highly scalable and efficient networks, customizable public and private blockchains, the capability to create any digital asset, and more. We are empowering people to build an open, simple, and democratic internet of finance that enables the world to have a more prosperous future.
Ava Labs was founded by Cornell computer scientists who brought on talent from Wall Street to execute their vision. The company has received funding from Andreessen Horowitz, Initialized Capital, and Polychain Capital, with angel investments from Balaji Srinivasan and Naval Ravikant.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Design, build and deploy highly secure, scalable and maintainable client facing UI systems
- Provide expertise in building the most user friendly, visually appealing product User Interfaces
- Lead client feedback sessions & experimentation while acting as key UI stake holder for cross departmental projects
- Create developer libraries and SDKs
- Lead code reviews and A/B testing projects
WHAT YOU WILL BRING
- BS or higher degree in Computer Science
- In depth knowledge of architectures, computer science principles and the latest UI/UX technologies
- 5+ years developing UI/UX focused products and applications
- Responsive and component based web apps
- Typescript, React and/or VueJS
- SDK development expertise
- A/B testing experience