Avalanche is an open-source platform for launching decentralized finance applications and enterprise blockchain deployments in one interoperable, highly scalable ecosystem. Developers who build on Avalanche can easily create powerful, reliable, and secure applications and custom blockchain networks with complex rulesets or build on existing private or public subnets.
ABOUT AVA LABS
Ava Labs makes it simple to launch finance applications using blockchain technology–with highly scalable and efficient networks, customizable public and private blockchains, the capability to create any digital asset, and more. We are empowering people to build an open, simple, and democratic internet of finance that enables the world to have a more prosperous future.
Ava Labs was founded by Cornell computer scientists who brought on talent from Wall Street to execute their vision. The company has received funding from Andreessen Horowitz, Initialized Capital, and Polychain Capital, with angel investments from Balaji Srinivasan and Naval Ravikant.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Design, build and deploy highly secure, scalable and maintainable client facing UI systems
- Provide expertise in building the most user friendly, visually appealing product User Interfaces
- Participate in client feedback sessions & experimentation while acting as UI stake holder for cross departmental projects
- Participate in code reviews and A/B testing
WHAT YOU WILL BRING
- BS or higher degree in Computer Science
- Experience developing UI/UX focused products and applications throughout the full development life cycle.
- In depth knowledge of architectures, computer science principles and the latest UI/UX technologies
- Experience developing highly responsive and component based web apps
- Typescript, React and/or VueJS
- A/B testing experience