Avalanche is an open-source platform for launching decentralized finance applications and enterprise blockchain deployments in one interoperable, highly scalable ecosystem. Developers who build on Avalanche can easily create powerful, reliable, and secure applications and custom blockchain networks with complex rulesets or build on existing private or public subnets.
ABOUT AVA LABS
Ava Labs makes it simple to launch finance applications using blockchain technology–with highly scalable and efficient networks, customizable public and private blockchains, the capability to create any digital asset, and more. We are empowering people to build an open, simple, and democratic internet of finance that enables the world to have a more prosperous future.
Ava Labs was founded by Cornell computer scientists who brought on talent from Wall Street to execute their vision. The company has received funding from Andreessen Horowitz, Initialized Capital, and Polychain Capital, with angel investments from Balaji Srinivasan and Naval Ravikant.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Drive core technical projects for AvalancheGo client from inception to completion (full life cycle)
- Design, optimize and implement novel consensus mechanisms
- Design and implement distributed network testing tools
- Create supporting tools to empower developers who are building on Avalanche
- Mentor fellow peers and assist code reviews
- Engage with our open source community
WHAT YOU WILL BRING
- BS or higher degree in Computer Science
- 5+ years experience in blockchain, consensus protocols, distributed systems, applied cryptography, compilers, p2p or similar systems
- Proficiency in Golang, C++, Java and/or Rust
- AWS: Snowflake, Aurora, Lambda, DynamoDB, SQS... etc.