Avalanche is an open-source platform for launching decentralized finance applications and enterprise blockchain deployments in one interoperable, highly scalable ecosystem. Developers who build on Avalanche can easily create powerful, reliable, and secure applications and custom blockchain networks with complex rulesets or build on existing private or public subnets.
ABOUT AVA LABS
Ava Labs makes it simple to launch finance applications using blockchain technology–with highly scalable and efficient networks, customizable public and private blockchains, the capability to create any digital asset, and more. We are empowering people to build an open, simple, and democratic internet of finance that enables the world to have a more prosperous future.
Ava Labs was founded by Cornell computer scientists who brought on talent from Wall Street to execute their vision. The company has received funding from Andreessen Horowitz, Initialized Capital, and Polychain Capital, with angel investments from Balaji Srinivasan and Naval Ravikant.
- Design real-time pipelines to ingest blockchain analytics data into cloud-native databases
- Make ingested blockchain data queryable for product analytics teams using a data visualization dashboard
- Create tools to make data accessible via API for the Avalanche Explorer and Wallet
- Partner with product teams and Data Scientist to identify new metrics to capture
WHAT YOU WILL BRING
- Bachelors in Computer Science or related discipline
- 5+ years of hands on data engineering experience
- 3+ years of building cloud-native, high-throughput data processing systems
- REST APIs
- Data streaming (Kafka or AWS SQS preferred)
- SQL database (PostgreSQL preferred)
- NoSQL (graphDB or dynamoDB preferred)
- Experience defining data contracts and documenting specifications
- Familiarity with distributed systems (Golang or AWS Snowflake/Aurora)