AutoX is defining the future of Location Based Services with our industry- leading camera-first autonomous driving technology. We are making self-driving vehicles that are reliable, affordable, and above all, accessible to as many people as possible.
Our world-class experts in perception, planning, and controls have already completed our first level 4 autonomous deliveries. We will continue to lead this driverless revolution with the same passion and dedication that brought us so quickly to where we are today.
For more information, please check our website: autox.ai
- Design and implement full-stack solutions for storing and presenting geo-spatial data and related annotations.
- Build critical tools to manage our unique development, deployment, data pipelines and testing workflows.
- 3+ years of industry software engineering experience.
- Experience with modern web frameworks such as Node.js, Flask, Django, etc.
- Understanding of at least one popular Geo-spatial libraries and solutions, such as s2geometry.
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL databases with Geo-Spatial data types such as GeoJSON.
- Strong Linux background (Linux System Calls, Multithreading, Networking).
- MS/BS in computer science or related field.
What We Offer
- Working at one of the fastest growing and most promising self-driving car startups.
- A great work environment that supports growth and development.
- Highly competitive compensation and benefits package with 401k match.
- Lunch, dinner, and fully stocked kitchen.