AutoX is a self-driving car tech company building an autonomous AI driver. Led by world renowned scientist, Professor X, the company is known in the industry to pioneer state-of-the-art AI, which is capable of handling the most dense and dynamic traffic in many downtown cities around the world. AutoX has launched the first RoboTaxi pilot in California after successfully obtaining the second RoboTaxi pilot permit. AutoX has also launched the world's first RoboTaxi pilot in the densest areas of downtown Shenzhen, China. Join us to become X-men and X-women to make the world safer together with self-driving cars!
- Design and implement full-stack solutions for storing and presenting geo-spatial data and related annotations.
- Build critical tools to manage our unique development, deployment, data pipelines and testing workflows.
- 3+ years of industry software engineering experience.
- Experience with modern web frameworks such as Node.js, Flask, Django, etc.
- Understanding of at least one popular Geo-spatial libraries and solutions, such as s2geometry.
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL databases with Geo-Spatial data types such as GeoJSON.
- Strong Linux background (Linux System Calls, Multithreading, Networking).
- MS/BS in computer science or related field.
What We Offer
- Working at one of the fastest growing and most promising self-driving car startups.
- A great work environment that supports growth and development.
- Highly competitive compensation and benefits package with 401k match.
- Lunch, dinner, and fully stocked kitchen.