AutoX is defining the future of Location Based Services with our industry- leading camera-first autonomous driving technology. We are making self-driving vehicles that are reliable, affordable, and above all, accessible to as many people as possible.
Our world-class experts in perception, planning, and controls have already completed our first level 4 autonomous deliveries. We will continue to lead this driverless revolution with the same passion and dedication that brought us so quickly to where we are today.
For more information, please check our website: autox.ai
- Develop scalable frameworks to support many types of vehicles and configurations
- Design efficient components and optimize existing software for limited compute platforms
- Improve onboard software stack stability, health monitoring, and error reporting
- Collaborate with other engineers to implement, integrate, and deploy robotic perception, mapping, localization, and sensor calibration software
- Implement distributed software to process vehicle data and perform validation testing.
- BS or a higher degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- 3+ years of industry experience using C++ in production
- Solid understanding and hands-on experience in one or more of: Operating Systems, Databases, Concurrency, Linux Kernel, Compilers, Distributed Systems, etc.
- Fluency in object oriented design, design patterns, and good software practices.
- Familiarity with VTK and Qt application framework, or similar graphics framework is a plus
What We Offer
- Working at one of the fastest growing and most promising self-driving car startups
- A great work environment that supports growth and development
- Highly competitive compensation and benefits package with 401k match
- Lunch, dinner, and fully stocked kitchen