AutoX is a self-driving car tech company building an autonomous AI driver. Led by world renowned scientist, Professor X, the company is known in the industry to pioneer state-of-the-art AI, which is capable of handling the most dense and dynamic traffic in many downtown cities around the world. AutoX has launched the first RoboTaxi pilot in California after successfully obtaining the second RoboTaxi pilot permit. AutoX has also launched the world's first RoboTaxi pilot in the densest areas of downtown Shenzhen, China. Join us to become X-men and X-women to make the world safer together with self-driving cars!
- Develop scalable frameworks to support many types of vehicles and configurations
- Design efficient components and optimize existing software for limited compute platforms
- Improve onboard software stack stability, health monitoring, and error reporting
- Collaborate with other engineers to implement, integrate, and deploy robotic perception, mapping, localization, and sensor calibration software
- Implement distributed software to process vehicle data and perform validation testing.
- BS or a higher degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- 3+ years of industry experience using C++ in production
- Solid understanding and hands-on experience in one or more of: Operating Systems, Databases, Concurrency, Linux Kernel, Compilers, Distributed Systems, etc.
- Fluency in object oriented design, design patterns, and good software practices.
- Familiarity with VTK and Qt application framework, or similar graphics framework is a plus
What We Offer
- Working at one of the fastest growing and most promising self-driving car startups
- A great work environment that supports growth and development
- Highly competitive compensation and benefits package with 401k match
- Lunch, dinner, and fully stocked kitchen