AutoX is defining the future of Location Based Services with our advanced A.I. autonomous driving technology. We are making self-driving vehicles that are reliable, affordable, and above all, accessible to as many people as possible.
Our world-class experts in perception, planning, and controls have already completed our first level 4 autonomous deliveries. We will continue to lead this driverless revolution with the same passion and dedication that brought us so quickly to where we are today.
For more information, please check our website: autox.ai
- Work in an engineering environment to quickly investigate, evaluate and successfully resolve Ubuntu desktops car’s machines with technical assistance to resolve technical faults as far as possible, as the first point of contact.
- Diagnose hardware, software and network related problems and carry out independent research to find technical solutions where necessary. Where a solution cannot be identified, the candidate will work closely with our engineering teams, to escalate as appropriate.
- Provide user support related admin tasks, when required.
- Provide advice on configuring and optimizing AutoX engineering environment, to ensure that services are running effectively.
- Support and safeguard company resources proprietary and confidential information that belongs to AutoX, including but not limited to network security, source codes and users identity.
- Given the critical nature of the production issues supported, some after-hours/weekend work may be required. Participation in the 24x7 on-site support is required when able to do so.
- Serve as a Ubuntu desktop expert including its underlying architecture and best practices. Ensure that workstations are deployed to meet engineering requirements.
- Create knowledge and support articles that help users resolve desktop related issues.
- Linux systems administration skills
- Strong skill on scripting such as shell/Bash, Python or Perl
- Experience supporting Ubuntu desktop
- Understanding of networking concepts such as DNS, DHCP, VLAN, HTTP, SSL, OSI Model, and TCP/IP protocols and applications (good to know Meraki systems)
- Proven ability to work independently with limited supervision
- Have a proven aptitude to successfully work as part of a team.
- Understanding of computer architecture
- Have experience of git and build and CI/CD release engineering
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Team player with positive attitude
What We Offer
- Working at one of the fastest growing and most promising self-driving car startups
- A great work environment that supports growth and development
- Highly competitive compensation and benefits package with 401k match
- Lunch, dinner, and fully stocked kitchen