AutoX is a self-driving car tech company building an autonomous AI driver. Led by world renowned scientist, Professor X, the company is known in the industry to pioneer state-of-the-art AI, which is capable of handling the most dense and dynamic traffic in many downtown cities around the world. AutoX has launched the first RoboTaxi pilot in California after successfully obtaining the second RoboTaxi pilot permit. AutoX has also launched the world's first RoboTaxi pilot in the densest areas of downtown Shenzhen, China. Join us to become X-men and X-women to make the world safer together with self-driving cars!
- Evaluate sensor configurations.
- Debug system level issues.
- Manage development from requirements (design, develop, and tests).
- Integrate components from controls and perception.
- Build tools to improve development speed.
- BS/MS/PhD in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or equivalent.
- Experience with ROS.
- Hands-on experience developing robotics or vision systems.
- Understanding of and experience with any of the following: behavior-based control, navigation, path-planning, obstacle. avoidance, estimation and control.
- Experience verifying complex systems involving hardware, software, and mechanical components.
- A solid engineering background with hands-on design and development experience.
- Ability to write fast, clean, and robust C / C++ software.
- Working understanding of computer systems including concurrent programming, operating systems, compilers, and computer architecture.
- Ability to build/assemble/modify electronic assemblies or robots into various configurations for test purposes.
- Understanding of and experience with any of the following: object detection, SLAM, scene understanding, 3D geometry, sensor fusion.
- Hands-on design and development experience of software and hardware products.
- Experience developing embedded systems.
- Experience verifying consumer or robotics products.
What We Offer
- Working at one of the fastest growing and most promising self-driving car startups.
- A great work environment that supports growth and development.
- Highly competitive compensation and benefits package with 401k match.
- Lunch, dinner, and fully stocked kitchen.