AutoX is defining the future of Location Based Services with our industry- leading camera-first autonomous driving technology. We are making self-driving vehicles that are reliable, affordable, and above all, accessible to as many people as possible.
Our world-class experts in perception, planning, and controls have already completed our first level 4 autonomous deliveries. We will continue to lead this driverless revolution with the same passion and dedication that brought us so quickly to where we are today.
For more information, please check our website: autox.ai
- Develop algorithms that utilize sensors such as cameras, Lidar, Radar, IMU, GPS to build a high-definition map of the world.
- Develop algorithms that determine the vehicle’s locations in the map with high accuracy.
- Develop a back end system that efficiently stores, queries and retrieves a huge amount of map data from different sensors.
- Develop algorithms that, in real time, detect different static road objects such as lane markings, traffic lights, and traffic signs.
- Develop algorithms that define and generate the road semantics data.
- Establish requirements for feature, system and subsystem to gather, label, and distribute HD map for autonomous driving.
- Collaborate with perception, prediction, decision, and motion planning teams to evaluate map dependencies in order to define and drive features and system requirements.
- Lead and establish requirements traceability for testing and validation.
- BS/MS/PhD degree in Computer Science, Robotics, or related field
- Excellent programming in C++/C
- 1+ year experience in mapping industry
- Strong mathematical background
- Experience architecturing/building/maintaining large scale backend system
- Experience or familiarity with state of the art theory for visual SLAM, 3D reconstruction, bundle adjustment, and place recognition
- Familiar with large scale mapping or GIS database
- Consistent track record in implementing computationally expensive algorithms in commodity hardware
- Familiar with pose estimation, probabilistic filtering, and/or nonlinear optimization
- Experience with autonomous robots
- Experience with real-time sensor fusion (e.g. IMU, lidar, camera, odometry, radar)
- Knowledge of computer vision techniques
What We Offer
- Working at one of the fastest growing and most promising self-driving car startups
- A great work environment that supports growth and development
- Highly competitive compensation and benefits package with 401k match
- Lunch, dinner, and fully stocked kitchen