AutoX is defining the future of Location Based Services with our industry- leading camera-first autonomous driving technology. We are making self-driving vehicles that are reliable, affordable, and above all, accessible to as many people as possible.
Our world-class experts in perception, planning, and controls have already completed our first level 4 autonomous deliveries. We will continue to lead this driverless revolution with the same passion and dedication that brought us so quickly to where we are today.
For more information, please check our website: autox.ai
- Design and implement key component of planning stack, responsible for real-time motion planners development.
- Help testing and deploying the component on the actual vehicle, validating assumption and testing interfaces.
- Masters degree in CS/EE/ME/Robotics or related field
- Understanding of a variety of motion planning approaches
- Experience on developing real-time motion planners and verifying on simulator and real robots
- Strong algorithm design, implementation and debugging skills
- Ability to write fast, clean and robust C/C++ software
- Experience with Linux
- Knowledge and research background on trajectory generation, MPC, control theory, and/or optimization
- Working experience with autonomous robots
- Experience with sensors, pose estimation, probabilistic filtering, and/or 3D data
- Experience with robot simulators, ROS or other robot frameworks
What We Offer
- Working at one of the fastest growing and most promising self-driving car startups
- A great work environment that supports growth and development
- Highly competitive compensation and benefits package with 401k match
- Lunch, dinner, and fully stocked kitchen