AutoX is defining the future of Location Based Services with our industry- leading camera-first autonomous driving technology. We are making self-driving vehicles that are reliable, affordable, and above all, accessible to as many people as possible.
Our world-class experts in perception, planning, and controls have already completed our first level 4 autonomous deliveries. We will continue to lead this driverless revolution with the same passion and dedication that brought us so quickly to where we are today.
For more information, please check our website: autox.ai
- Design and implement control systems for in-vehicle
autonomous driving functionalities
- Work on the controller implementation, debugging, performance analysis on the
mobile robots and vehicles.
- Develop vehicle control system for sensor data processing, planning and vehicle motion control.
- Work on the mechatronics integration of drive-by-wire
- Incorporate autonomous driving technologies into
commercial vehicles and automotive products.
- Work closely with fellow engineers to assist in the design and validation of
autonomous driving features about perception, localization,
planning and control; use C/C++, Python, Git and Linux
development environment for software development.
- Master's degree in Mechanical Engineering
What We Offer
- Working at one of the fastest growing and most promising self-driving car startups
- A great work environment that supports growth and development
- Highly competitive compensation and benefits package with 401k match
- Lunch, dinner, and fully stocked kitchen