AutoX is a self-driving car tech company building an autonomous AI driver. Led by world renowned scientist, Professor X, the company is known in the industry to pioneer state-of-the-art AI, which is capable of handling the most dense and dynamic traffic in many downtown cities around the world. AutoX has launched the first RoboTaxi pilot in California after successfully obtaining the second RoboTaxi pilot permit. AutoX has also launched the world's first RoboTaxi pilot in the densest areas of downtown Shenzhen, China. Join us to become X-men and X-women to make the world safer together with self-driving cars!
For more information, please check our website: autox.ai
- Design and implement control systems for in-vehicle
autonomous driving functionalities
- Work on the controller implementation, debugging, performance analysis on the
mobile robots and vehicles.
- Develop vehicle control system for sensor data processing, planning and vehicle motion control.
- Work on the mechatronics integration of drive-by-wire
- Incorporate autonomous driving technologies into
commercial vehicles and automotive products.
- Work closely with fellow engineers to assist in the design and validation of
autonomous driving features about perception, localization,
planning and control; use C/C++, Python, Git and Linux
development environment for software development.
- Master's degree in Mechanical Engineering
What We Offer
- Working at one of the fastest growing and most promising self-driving car startups
- A great work environment that supports growth and development
- Highly competitive compensation and benefits package with 401k match
- Lunch, dinner, and fully stocked kitchen