AutoX is defining the future of Location Based Services with our advanced A.I. autonomous driving technology. We are making self-driving vehicles that are reliable, affordable, and above all, accessible to as many people as possible.
Our world-class experts in perception, planning, and controls have already completed our first level 4 autonomous deliveries. We will continue to lead this driverless revolution with the same passion and dedication that brought us so quickly to where we are today.
For more information, please check our website: autox.ai
Who are you
You are a highly motivated Recruiter with full-cycle recruiting experience, from sourcing and attracting candidates to interviewing and hiring great employees. You can successfully collaborate with the hiring manager to proactively identify future hiring needs. Ultimately, you are charged with ensuring our company attracts and hires the best talents, while growing a strong hiring pipeline.
- Work closely with hiring managers to understand hiring needs and help formulate recruitment strategy
- Proactive sourcing: execute on tactical research, referrals and sourcing campaigns to find and engage both active and passive candidates through proactive initiatives
- Identify qualified candidates via resumes and job applications
- Organize and facilitate interviews with candidates, assess applicants’ relevant knowledge, skills, soft skills, experience and aptitudes
- Organize employer branding events and attend job fairs, conferences, build relationships with potential organizations and candidates.
- MData: maintain applicant tracking data and report on hiring results and recruitment metrics
- Ad hoc projects; partner to continuously develop process improvements to enhance the experience for candidates and internal stakeholders alike
- Full cycle recruiting experience with focus on Engineering / Technical Recruiting
- Hands on experience with various selection processes (sourcing, phone interviewing, reference check etc.)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong work ethics, super fast responses to email and phone calls
- Ability to multitask and prioritize in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent attention to detail
- Experience in early stage company (ie, 30 - 500 people) or fast-paced highly demanding environment
- Hands-on experience with ATS (Greenhouse, Lever, Workable, etc), and online coding platforms (HackerRank, CoderPad, etc)
- Technical degree
What We Offer
- Working at one of the fastest growing and most promising self-driving car startups.
- A great work environment that supports growth and development.
- Highly competitive compensation and benefits package with 401k match.
- Lunch, dinner, and fully stocked kitchen.