AutoX is the front runner of Level 4 driverless RoboTaxis. Our mission is to democratize autonomy and empower the world with AI drivers to accelerate the advent of fully driverless cars.. AutoX was founded in 2016 by Dr. Jianxiong Xiao (a.k.a. Professor X), a world class self-driving technologist from MIT and Princeton University. Our self-driving platform is known to be capable of handling the most challenging and dynamic traffic scenarios in urban cities around the world. AutoX is the first and only company in China - second in the world - operating a fully driverless RoboTaxi service on public roads without safety drivers. AutoX is also the second company to obtain California DMV’s completely driverless RoboTaxi permit. We have deployed hundreds of RoboTaxis in the Bay Area in California, the city of Shenzhen, Shanghai, and other metropolitan cities. In January 2021, AutoX launched the world’s second and China’s first fully driverless RoboTaxi service that is open to the public. Global strategic partners include FCA, Honda China, and more. If you love solving the most rewarding engineering challenge, and exploring the most complex self-driving data, join us! We are building a team of 1000 engineers worldwide.
- Build machine learning models with time-series data for forecasting the future location of vehicles, bikes, pedestrians, including data collection, model design and training and deployment.
- Build interactive models to capture the interactive behavior among multiple actors
- Design the seamless interface to support both upstream perception team and downstream planning team.
- Design and build the prediction module performance evaluation system, to quantify the system improvement.
- Interact with the testing team to provide guidance for in-vehicle testing for prediction.
- BS/MS in Computer Science, Robotics, or equivalent practical experience
- At least 2 years industry experience in writing and maintaining production-level code
- Proficient in C++
- Experience with TensorFlow or Pytorch
- Experience in one or more of Robotics/Machine Learning/Motion Planning
What We Offer
- Working at one of the fastest growing and most promising self-driving car startups
- A great work environment that supports growth and development
- Highly competitive compensation and benefits package with 401k match
You must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 by your start date to be eligible to start the role. Proof of vaccination will be required on your start date. AutoX will consider and review reasonable accommodation requests based on medical or religious grounds for qualified candidates.