AutoX is defining the future of Location Based Services with our advanced A.I. autonomous driving technology. We are making self-driving vehicles that are reliable, affordable, and above all, accessible to as many people as possible.
Our world-class experts in perception, planning, and controls have already completed our first level 4 autonomous deliveries. We will continue to lead this driverless revolution with the same passion and dedication that brought us so quickly to where we are today.
For more information, please check our website: autox.ai
- Design and implement key robotics components of perception systems such as object detection, object tracking, and multi- sensor fusion.
- Build efficient tools and evaluation pipelines for perception module to interact with massive amount of sensor data.
- Conduct algorithm design in lidar, camera, and radar based object detection and object tracking topics.
- Responsible for autonomous driving sensor selection and benchmarks.
- Supervise a team of 15 engineers: conduct performance reviews, assign daily work and goals, recommend promotions or performance improvements within the team to the CEO.
Master’s degree in Robotics or Robotic Systems Development
What We Offer
- Working at one of the fastest growing and most promising self-driving car startups
- A great work environment that supports growth and development
- Highly competitive compensation and benefits package with 401k match
- Lunch, dinner, and fully stocked kitchen