AutoX is defining the future of Location Based Services with our advanced A.I. autonomous driving technology. We are making self-driving vehicles that are reliable, affordable, and above all, accessible to as many people as possible.
Our world-class experts in perception, planning, and controls have already completed our first level 4 autonomous deliveries. We will continue to lead this driverless revolution with the same passion and dedication that brought us so quickly to where we are today.
For more information, please check our website: autox.ai
- Leading and growing the system integration team for product development.
- Setting technical and product vision for the team, helping craft strategy and anticipating challenges related to scale.
- Being responsible for AutoX's frontend & backend software, developer tooling and hardware development.
- Supporting evaluation of new hardware (including sensors, compute, and electronics) by coordinating introduction of prototype hardware into small fleets of vehicles.
- Proposing and developing software and hardware architecture based on product requirements.
- Working cross-functionally to collaborate with key stakeholders, including Executives, Operations, Perception and Planning Research.
- MS in CS, CE, or related
- In-depth knowledge of robotics and software engineering
- Strong algorithm and coding expertise.
- In-depth knowledge of the architecture and design of complex robotics systems, mechatronic systems design, cloud software, AI algorithms (including perception, planning, and control).
- In-depth knowledge of embedded computing system, mobile apps (Android & iOS).
What We Offer
- Working at one of the fastest growing and most promising self-driving car startups
- A great work environment that supports growth and development
- Highly competitive compensation and benefits package with 401k match
- Lunch, dinner, and fully stocked kitchen