AutoX is a self-driving car tech company building an autonomous AI driver. Led by world renowned scientist, Professor X, the company is known in the industry to pioneer state-of-the-art AI, which is capable of handling the most dense and dynamic traffic in many downtown cities around the world. AutoX has launched the first RoboTaxi pilot in California after successfully obtaining the second RoboTaxi pilot permit. AutoX has also launched the world's first RoboTaxi pilot in the densest areas of downtown Shenzhen, China. Join us to become X-men and X-women to make the world safer together with self-driving cars!
- Leading and growing the system integration team for product development.
- Setting technical and product vision for the team, helping craft strategy and anticipating challenges related to scale.
- Being responsible for AutoX's frontend & backend software, developer tooling and hardware development.
- Supporting evaluation of new hardware (including sensors, compute, and electronics) by coordinating introduction of prototype hardware into small fleets of vehicles.
- Proposing and developing software and hardware architecture based on product requirements.
- Working cross-functionally to collaborate with key stakeholders, including Executives, Operations, Perception and Planning Research.
- MS in CS, CE, or related
- In-depth knowledge of robotics and software engineering
- Strong algorithm and coding expertise.
- In-depth knowledge of the architecture and design of complex robotics systems, mechatronic systems design, cloud software, AI algorithms (including perception, planning, and control).
- In-depth knowledge of embedded computing system, mobile apps (Android & iOS).
What We Offer
- Working at one of the fastest growing and most promising self-driving car startups
- A great work environment that supports growth and development
- Highly competitive compensation and benefits package with 401k match
- Lunch, dinner, and fully stocked kitchen