AutoX is defining the future of Location Based Services with our advanced A.I. autonomous driving technology. We are making self-driving vehicles that are reliable, affordable, and above all, accessible to as many people as possible.
Our world-class experts in perception, planning, and controls have already completed our first level 4 autonomous deliveries. We will continue to lead this driverless revolution with the same passion and dedication that brought us so quickly to where we are today.
For more information, please check our website: autox.ai
AutoX is in the process of using our advanced, proprietary autonomous technology to build a food marketplace, and that’s where can help. Come join our passionate, fast-paced, rapidly growing team at the ground floor!
What the job entails
The Marketing Operations Associate will be in charge of growing our user base through grassroots tactics. This is a great opportunity to get creative, hustle hard, and do what it takes to build the customer side of the business.
- Excited about getting your hands dirty and do whatever it takes to build this business from the ground up
- Passionate about food and autonomous transportation
- A team player able to jump into different projects and challenges without hesitation
- Equally excited about a strategy meeting as handing out flyers at a busy courtyard
- A creative mind to come up with new and different marketing plans
- Ability to execute ideas with perfection
- Able to measure the results of different marketing channels to determine effectiveness
- Able to think critically and iterate on internal processes when needed
What You'll Need
- 1+ years of marketing experience
- Excellent communication, organizational, and listening skills
- Ability to execute at a high level while paying attention to acute details to ensure high performance
- Desire to improve through regular feedback and coaching sessions
- An incredibly positive attitude and drive to be the best, regardless of any hurdles in the way
Note: this is a contract position with the opportunity to join full-time with high performance and business need. Compensation is hourly and competitive. Time requirement will be variable and estimated at 25-35 hours per week