AutoX is defining the future of Location Based Services with our industry- leading camera-first autonomous driving technology. We are making self-driving vehicles that are reliable, affordable, and above all, accessible to as many people as possible.
Our world-class experts in perception, planning, and controls have already completed our first level 4 autonomous deliveries. We will continue to lead this driverless revolution with the same passion and dedication that brought us so quickly to where we are today.
For more information, please check our website: autox.ai
- Authored custom operators down through the lowest levels.
- Experience using GPU-accelerated libraries (e.g., cuDNN and cuBLAS).
- Experience with network model compression and quantization.
- Prior experience in some or many of the following areas: robotics, perception, vision, lidar, deep and shallow machine learning techniques etc.
- Proven GPU programming (e.g., CUDA, OpenCL) track record.
- BS/MS/ or PhD in Computer Science or a related field / equivalent experience.
- Intimate understanding of at least one open-source deep learning framework (e.g., Tensorflow, Caffe, Pytorch).
- Excellent C++ programming and software design skills.
- Passion in making things run fast.
- Experience in machine learning or deep learning model training.
- Experience in machine learning/deep learning performance benchmarking
What We Offer
- Working at one of the fastest growing and most promising self-driving car startups
- A great work environment that supports growth and development
- Highly competitive compensation and benefits package with 401k match
- Lunch, dinner, and fully stocked kitchen