AutoX is defining the future of Location Based Services with our advanced A.I. autonomous driving technology. We are making self-driving vehicles that are reliable, affordable, and above all, accessible to as many people as possible.
Our world-class experts in perception, planning, and controls have already completed our first level 4 autonomous deliveries. We will continue to lead this driverless revolution with the same passion and dedication that brought us so quickly to where we are today.
For more information, please check our website: autox.ai
Autonomous robots are very complex hardware systems. As an electrical engineer, you will be responsible for architecting and building the part of our system that directly interfaces with people. You’ll have the opportunity to contribute to defining a whole new class of human experience.
- BS/MS in in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering or related field
- 5+ years of industry experience
- Fluent in schematic and layout in at least one electrical design suite, such as Orcad.
- Strong electrical fundamentals and good understanding of analog and power circuits
- Experience collaborating with mechanical engineers on electro-mechanical integration
- Self-starter with ability to multi-task and deal with time pressure in a multidisciplinary group
- Exceptional organization and communication skills (both written and oral)
- Knowledge in Automotive or Robotics electrical systems is a big plus.
- Experience in any of the following:
- BMS systems
- DC-DC converters E
- Serial interface cameras
- Designing PCBs with GPUs, FPGAs and other complex ICs
- Sensor integration, including IMU, GPS, lidar, radar. Ultrasonic and TOF sensors
- Experiencing delivering/launching technical projects to mas production
What We Offer
- Working at one of the fastest growing and most promising self-driving car startups
- A great work environment that supports growth and development
- Highly competitive compensation and benefits package with 401k match
- Lunch, dinner, and fully stocked kitchen