AutoX is a self-driving car tech company building an autonomous AI driver. Led by world renowned scientist, Professor X, the company is known in the industry to pioneer state-of-the-art AI, which is capable of handling the most dense and dynamic traffic in many downtown cities around the world. AutoX has launched the first RoboTaxi pilot in California after successfully obtaining the second RoboTaxi pilot permit. AutoX has also launched the world's first RoboTaxi pilot in the densest areas of downtown Shenzhen, China. Join us to become X-men and X-women to make the world safer together with self-driving cars!
Conducting system analysis and development with limited support from professional staff.
Analyzing, implementing, and testing the computer algorithms to perform the company’s main business and to develop the company’s core technology.
Identifying, prioritizing and executing tasks in the software development life cycle, including initial design, implementing prototypes, developing the prototypes into actual products.
Analyzing backend server system specifications and translates system requirements to task specifications for junior programmers.
Utilizing tools and equipment involved in end-to-end performance of essential functions of programming including measuring instruments, comparing benchmarking results.
Developing tools and applications by producing clean, efficient code to be used by internal operators and final customers.
Documenting code consistently throughout the development process by listing a description of the program, special instructions, and any changes made in backend server systems, messaging frameworks, and database tables on procedural, modular and database level.
Providing feedback to analysis, marketing, business, and training staff about performance considerations and usability issues concerning software specifications and implementation.
Collaborating with internal teams and vendors to fix and improve products.
Reviewing and approving the code assets written by other engineers.
- MS in CS, or related + 2 years of related exp OR
- BS in CS, or related plus 5 years of related exp.
- In-depth knowledge of general image processing and analysis algorithms
- In-depth knowledge of state-of-the-art Image processing algorithms
- In-depth knowledge of statistical analysis related to image segmentation and object recognition
- In-depth knowledge of browser-based web application development
- In-depth knowledge of the ability to store, retrieve, and process large unstructured datasets.
What We Offer
- Working at one of the fastest growing and most promising self-driving car startups.
- A great work environment that supports growth and development.
- Highly competitive compensation and benefits package with 401k match.
- Lunch, dinner, and fully stocked kitchen.