AutoX is defining the future of Location Based Services with our industry- leading camera-first autonomous driving technology. We are making self-driving vehicles that are reliable, affordable, and above all, accessible to as many people as possible.
Our world-class experts in perception, planning, and controls have already completed our first level 4 autonomous deliveries. We will continue to lead this driverless revolution with the same passion and dedication that brought us so quickly to where we are today.
For more information, please check our website: autox.ai
Conducting system analysis and development with limited support from professional staff.
Analyzing, implementing, and testing the computer algorithms to perform the company’s main business and to develop the company’s core technology.
Identifying, prioritizing and executing tasks in the software development life cycle, including initial design, implementing prototypes, developing the prototypes into actual products.
Analyzing backend server system specifications and translates system requirements to task specifications for junior programmers.
Utilizing tools and equipment involved in end-to-end performance of essential functions of programming including measuring instruments, comparing benchmarking results.
Developing tools and applications by producing clean, efficient code to be used by internal operators and final customers.
Documenting code consistently throughout the development process by listing a description of the program, special instructions, and any changes made in backend server systems, messaging frameworks, and database tables on procedural, modular and database level.
Providing feedback to analysis, marketing, business, and training staff about performance considerations and usability issues concerning software specifications and implementation.
Collaborating with internal teams and vendors to fix and improve products.
Reviewing and approving the code assets written by other engineers.
- MS in CS, or related + 2 years of related exp OR
- BS in CS, or related plus 5 years of related exp.
- In-depth knowledge of general image processing and analysis algorithms
- In-depth knowledge of state-of-the-art Image processing algorithms
- In-depth knowledge of statistical analysis related to image segmentation and object recognition
- In-depth knowledge of browser-based web application development
- In-depth knowledge of the ability to store, retrieve, and process large unstructured datasets.
What We Offer
- Working at one of the fastest growing and most promising self-driving car startups.
- A great work environment that supports growth and development.
- Highly competitive compensation and benefits package with 401k match.
- Lunch, dinner, and fully stocked kitchen.