AutoX is a self-driving car tech company building an autonomous AI driver. Led by world renowned scientist, Professor X, the company is known in the industry to pioneer state-of-the-art AI, which is capable of handling the most dense and dynamic traffic in many downtown cities around the world. AutoX has launched the first RoboTaxi pilot in California after successfully obtaining the second RoboTaxi pilot permit. AutoX has also launched the world's first RoboTaxi pilot in the densest areas of downtown Shenzhen, China. Join us to become X-men and X-women to make the world safer together with self-driving cars!
- Design & architect a new backend for an unannounced service.
- Responsible for application logic and integration with front end.
- Lead back end team and set team priorities.
- Collaborate with mobile engineers, operations team, and product management.
- 5+ years of experience as a backend engineer.
- Basic skills in HTML and CSS.
- Familiarity with modern web frameworks.
- Good knowledge of database technologies.
- Experience with cloud technologies.
- High proficiency in object-oriented design and development using Java.
What We Offer
- Working at one of the fastest growing and most promising self-driving car startups.
- A great work environment that supports growth and development.
- Highly competitive compensation and benefits package with 401k match.
- Lunch, dinner, and fully stocked kitchen.