AutoX is defining the future of Location Based Services with our advanced A.I. autonomous driving technology. We are making self-driving vehicles that are reliable, affordable, and above all, accessible to as many people as possible.
Our world-class experts in perception, planning, and controls have already completed our first level 4 autonomous deliveries. We will continue to lead this driverless revolution with the same passion and dedication that brought us so quickly to where we are today.
For more information, please check our website: autox.ai
- Safely operate our autonomous vehicles 8 hours a day, 5-6 days a week
- Collaborate closely with our talented engineers and operations team to provide detailed feedback on the vehicle’s performance.
- Gather data, generate daily reports, and document procedures and tests.
- Occasionally roll-up your sleeves and do whatever it takes to make things happen, such as supporting vehicle maintenance and other operational/logistical issues as needed.
- Over 5 years of driving experience in the U.S.
- Experience with being an autonomous-driving vehicles test driver, with current or previous AVT permit
- Clean driving record and no criminal history
- Strong start-up spirit and "can-do" attitude. Thrive in fast-paced, dynamic environment. Punctual and flexible to do whatever needed.
- Strong execution, dependable, reliable. Excellent work ethic and professionalism.
- Willing to keep a flexible work schedule (evenings, weekends, holidays if necessary) and able to work swing shift. Collaborate with teammates to ensure at least 10 x 7 operations up-time.
- Comfortable with long driving hours in autonomous driving vehicles.
- BS/BA degree in science and engineering, or equivalent technical work experience
- Experience with Linux
- Vehicle maintenance experience
- Excellent attention to detail and multi-tasking
What We Offer
- Working at one of the fastest growing and most promising self-driving car startups.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including our talented software and hardware engineering team, product, and operations team.
- A company that is deeply rooted in the culture of encouraging collaboration, growth, learning, and development.
- Competitive compensation and benefits package with 401k match.
- Lunch, dinner, and fully stocked kitchen.