You want to have true impact, partner with business leaders and drive both people and business growth initiatives? You are a strong believer in employees being the most valuable assets of organization and numbers being the most reliable indicator for success. You bring relevant Analytics & Reporting experience from an entrepreneurial and digital environment, and you are smart, hungry and rolling up your sleeves? Join us at the interface of Finance and People at AutoScout24 as People Analytics & Reporting Manager!
At AutoScout24 we appreciate different lifestyles and cultural backgrounds and welcome diversity as a strength. We know that mixed teams work more successfully. Our organisation is made up of more than 50+ different nationalities, all working together inclusively and respectfully.
What you’ll do
- Be the key contact across the organisation on all People and HR-related FP&A topics, within our FP&A team and having strong ties with our People team
- Ensure full people data accuracy and availability covering all our internal and external workforce globally
- Optimize and standardize people analysis, planning and reporting to support the business owners, HR business partners and other stakeholders like the CFO and CHRO
- Conduct financial as well as personnel cost and headcount planning, regular variance analyses and forecasts
- Prepare regular People/HR KPI dashboards and run ad-hoc analyses for business owners and partners generating superior people insights to help steering the organisation and optimizing people processes
- Review and manage our current ‘state-of-the-art’ people management systems (i.e., Enboarder, Workday, Greenhouse) with support from other functions
- Engage in early predictive and prescriptive people analytics
What you should bring
- Multiple years of experience in HR-related FP&A/Controlling and People Analytics within in a highly professional, fast-paced and international environment
- Advanced analytical skills and tools knowledge (beyond MS Excel), combined with advanced experience with People/HR Management Systems (esp. Workday)
- High affinity for data to generate superior insights driving the business and shaping the org
- Very structured, diligent and independent way of working leading to utmost accuracy and impeccable quality of analyses
- High level of commitment and trustworthiness
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills, fostering joint problem-solving within and across teams as well as with senior management
- Fluency in English, German is a plus
Find everything about the company and our benefits here.