AutoScout24 is looking for a Online Marketing Manager (m/f/d) to join an experienced, motivated and upbeat Online Marketing team. We work in a dynamic and cross-functional environment and are looking for an experienced operative online marketing manager to join our team. If you enjoy playing an active role in the further development of our paid marketing tasks and systems, and thus effectively supporting the overarching strategy and thereby making a significant contribution to the company's success - then welcome as a Online Marketing Manager at AutoScout24!

At AutoScout24 we appreciate different lifestyles and cultural backgrounds. At AutoScout24 we welcome diversity as a strength. We know that mixed teams work more successfully. Our organisation is made up of more than 50+ different nationalities, all working together inclusively and respectfully.

What you'll do:

• You are responsible for the strategic and operational development of our national and international online marketing accounts
  • You analyze, optimize and design best practices for our operational marketing processes, measures and tactics and thus increase our marketing efficiency
  • You have budget responsibility for the paid social media channels
  • You speak data and are responsible for monitoring, analysis and success monitoring
  • You drive the development of campaign concepts for new products and product groups
  • You are in intensive exchange with our partners like Facebook and Youtube
  • You observe market trends, do competitor and benchmark analyzes and bring new impulses & trends to the team, evaluate and test new measures, partners & tools

What you should bring:

• You have a degree (business administration, marketing, etc.) or a comparable education
  • You have several years of professional experience in the digital world and you are an expert in Social Media campaign management (ideally on Facebook)
  • You have a strong hands-on mentality - "I like to put on my overalls myself"
  • You have a strong business focus - "Marketing must have a directly measurable, positive impact on our business"
  • You are a strong communicator - "Whether developer, marketing manager or managing director: I can express myself safely in any language"
  • You are tolerant of frustration - "I don't give up so quickly even in complex structures with many stakeholders and delays"
  • You are an active designer - "If existing structures are not sufficient for my work, I would be happy to create them and make suggestions"
  • You stay curious, keep your finger on the pulse and feel comfortable in a dynamic, fast-paced work environment in which you are constantly developing
  • You have a pronounced solution orientation - "Recognize problems and concentrate on solutions for seemingly unsolvable problems"
  • You speak English and German fluently

Find everything about the company and our benefits here.

Apply for this Job

* Required

When autocomplete results are available use up and down arrows to review
+ Add Another Education