Become part of the AutoScout24 Product Management team and play a great role in designing and managing a product area and have the technical guidance of cross functional teams. You’ll be responsible for deeply understanding the needs of our users, developing creative ideas to solve their problems, running experiments to validate your hypotheses, and bringing your solutions to our consumers.
At AutoScout24 we appreciate different lifestyles and cultural backgrounds. At AutoScout24 we welcome diversity as a strength. We know that mixed teams work more successfully. Our organisation is made up of more than 50+ different nationalities, all working together inclusively and respectfully.
What you’ll do:
- Autonomous control of a product and prioritisation of streams / epics
- Cross-sector and lifecycle product know-how
- Stakeholder management and efficient communication with senior management
- Benefit analysis of products and effective product controlling
- Work with UX Designers, Researchers, and Analysts to validate your hypotheses
- Compliance and support in the establishment of product management methods and tools in the company
- Development and coaching of Juniors and teams
- Define OKRs for your team and communicate both your successes and failures to the company at large.
- Experience as a product manager in the technical direction of interdisciplinary teams
- Strong business knowledge and Team development
- Self-management, negotiation technique, conflict management, and strategic thinking
- Extensive know-how of common Product Management tools and knowledge of target groups
- Product and cross-departmental entrepreneurial thinking and acting
AutoScout24 offers benefits that allow our employees to work as freely and effectively as possible. We provide flexible office attendance and working hours, childcare, 30 days paid vacation, and slick, modern offices to name a few. Our goal is to support you in doing your best work. Learn more about our unique, and meaningful benefits here.