At AutoScout24, we are in business to move the world. As an independent technology company, our team is diverse and agile. We foster an environment of learning from best-in-class leaders, whereby each team member is tasked with helping to craft our dynamic, product first culture. We believe excellence is achieved when we move, work, and win as one.
We’re looking for an experienced user and market researcher to proactively define strategies for, and conduct research, delivering actionable insights. As a core member of the customer segment, you will help us answer relevant user-, business- and market questions and translate them into actionable recommendations.
- Lead qualitative and quantitative research, taking responsibility for research concepts, questionnaire / guideline development, and the execution of qualitative interviews via telephone, usability tests, as well as online surveys
- Connect, visualize, and present research results to stakeholders at various management levels
- Embrace experimentation with new tools, processes, and techniques for continuous personal and departmental work improvement
- Employ heuristics, voice of customer, experience mapping, affinity diagrams, statistical analysis, and other methods to triangulate users' pain points and derive actionable recommendations
- Deliver research insights that will guide our new product and business model decisions in the B2B and B2C context
- Education or experience in psychology, social sciences, media sciences, communication sciences, business or a comparable subject
- Significant work experience in user experience and market research
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Experience with quantitative and qualitative research methods
- Experience connecting, visualizing, and presenting research results for stakeholders at all management levels
- Experience in the planning and execution of workshops with stakeholders, including, hypothesis, conception, design thinking, and insights
We are aware that great candidates don’t always tick a list of Qualifications perfectly. If you’re passionate for the role, please apply.
AutoScout24 offers benefits that allow our employees to work as freely and effectively as possible. We provide flexible office attendance and working hours, childcare, 30 days paid vacation, slick, modern offices to name a few. Our goal is to support you in doing your best work. Learn more about our unique, and meaningful benefits here.