Become part of our agile CRM Developer team! As a Salesforce Developer at AutoScout24, you are in the driver seat to help us amaze customers across our international markets using Salesforce technology. In this role, you consult and solve problems for our sales and service teams to improve the company and the experience of both our internal customers (Salesforce users) and external customers (car dealers, media agencies). You are responsible for designing, implementing, and maintaining business processes, data flow, and code inside and outside Salesforce.
At AutoScout24, we appreciate different lifestyles and cultural backgrounds. We welcome diversity as a strength. We know that mixed teams work more successfully. Our organization is made up of more than 50+ different nationalities, all working together inclusively and respectfully.
What you´ll do
- You will solve CRM-based challenges for our international sales and service teams
- The design, implementation, and maintenance of business processes, data flows, and code is part of your daily business while running Salesforce.com as our CRM system
- By using and improving technology both the business and the external Salesforce users will benefit from your ideas and work results
- You will work with two Salesforce instances, Salesforce Lightning Experience, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, MuleSoft. Everything outside Salesforce is built on AWS
- Develop and maintain our self-built B2B invoicing system (hybrid approach of Java and MuleSoft applications)
What you should bring
- Professional background in developing Salesforce solutions (ideally 3+ years’ experience, but can be less based on individual expertise)
- Knowledge of APEX, Visual Force, Lightning Experience, SQL
- Basic Knowledge in Java and AWS (S3, Lambda, RDS, CloudWatch, CloudFormation) is a plus
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Software Engineering or IT-related topics
- High motivation and interest for designing, programming, and solving problems and improving business processes and company performance
- Willingness to learn
- Professional English skills; German skills are a plus but not required
If this appeals to you but you are in doubt about how exactly your skills match our requirements - we value personality, ambition and an open mind. Don’t hesitate to get in touch and present your personal strengths to us.
Find out more about us here.