Join AutoScout24 and play a lead role in our development process as a Senior iOS Software Engineer. You can solve complex problems and you feel responsible for the end-to-end development lifecycle, from code to release, to monitoring. To keep the code quality high, you create unit test when appropriate.
At AutoScout24, we welcome diversity as a strength and appreciate different lifestyles and cultural backgrounds. Our organisation is made up of more than 50 different nationalities, all working together inclusively and respectfully.
What you’ll do
- Working in the technology stack we are using: Swift, CocoaPods, Fastlane, Bitrise, and integrate with a GraphQL backend and a few REST services.
- Drive the technical planning of projects and features
- Closely work together with other teams that provide APIs to the Apps
- Evaluate and introduce new technologies
- Mentor other developers in the team
- Close collaboration with Product, UX and Data team
- Join us on our journey by finding the right mix between effort, quality and user value
What you should bring
- Experience as a Software Engineer for at least 6 years
- You are an expert regarding Swift and iOS
- Know hot to build features for a large-scale App
- Experience with Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery Pipelines
- We are an international company - English is mandatory, German nice to have
- Bonus: experience working with cloud computing platforms, ideally AWS
- Bonus: you have experience working with GraphQL
If this appeals to you but you are in doubt about how exactly your skills match our requirements - we value personality, ambition and an open mind. Don’t hesitate to get in touch and present your personal strengths to us.
AutoScout24 offers benefits that allow our employees to work as freely and effectively as possible. We provide flexible office attendance and working hours, childcare, 30 days paid vacation, slick, modern offices to name a few. Our goal is to support you in doing your best work. Learn more about our unique, and meaningful benefits here.