Be part of AutoScout24’s Information Security team that is a highly skilled group supporting all our teams to build and run secure digital products. We have understood that cyber security is an essential part of our business and including it in all our initiatives is natural. We are looking for Security Engineers that really care – for you!
At AutoScout24 we appreciate different lifestyles and cultural backgrounds. At AutoScout24 we welcome diversity as a strength. We know that mixed teams work more successfully. Our organisation is made up of more than 50 different nationalities, all working together inclusively and respectfully.
We are looking forward to your application!
- Leads the design and development of security products and ensures they integrate smoothly with AutoScout24’s technology best-practices, product segments way of work, cross-functions customer perspective
- Evangelises the use of the security products their team provides and consults other teams on use-cases and best practices especially with regards to platform model and standardisation
- Helps define security best practices and increases company-wide adoption
- Leads the technical design of the products being built within the team
- Leads knowledge-sharing, quality improvement and customer adoption improvements
- Responsible for multiple technical areas or processes within the team. Leads technical discussions and improvements around them.
- Takes end-to-end ownership for one or more technical areas’ security products developed within the team, participates on the on-call setup within Information
- Security department and troubleshoots security incidents.
- Occasionally acts as a security incident commander as defined in AutoScout24's Security Incident Management process
- Genuine interest and passion for Security
- Strong knowledge of attack vectors and defence strategies (e.g. OWASP Top 10)
- Hands-on experience on building secure architectures leveraging open-source solutions
- Hands-on experience in AWS Cloud security architecture and development
- Deep experience working with software engineers and providing security consultancy in the SDLC process
- Deep understanding of SAST, DAST and their use in development pipelines
- Proficiency with at least one programming language (preferably Python but it's not a must)
- Experience with our stack of technologies:
- ELK stack
- Different SaaS solutions (e.g. Github, Auth0)
- Tomcat/JVM based stacks
- Python based backend tools
- Experience with open-source tools / frameworks
- Strong software development background
- 2+ years working experience as Security Engineer
- Enjoy working with command-line tools in Unix environments
- Collaborate on making our security products even better
What we offer?
We support you to make your ideas a reality. At AutoScout24 we promise:
- An environment in which you can drive innovative ideas forward.
- Targeted training and workshops that support you and your development, including English or German courses.
- We offer best in class equipment.
- Working hours as flexible as you are, including the option to work from your home office.
- 30 days holidays.
- A team that celebrates your shared successes. Of course adjusted to the current situation.
- An attractive salary package and a range of personal benefits such as discounts from our partners, fresh fruit and free drinks.
- Support in finding suitable childcare and emergency childcare.
- Sports courses, team runs, and discounts at the gym.
- A dog-friendly office. (We like our four-legged friends – bring yours with you.)
AutoScout24 – Everything about cars
AutoScout24 is the largest pan-European online car market with over 2 million listings and more than 43,000 dealer customers. With AutoScout24, users can find, finance, buy, subscribe for and sell used and new cars. The marketplace provides inspiration on cars and other vehicles and makes hard decisions easy.
Since 1998 AutoScout24 has been offering private users, car dealers and other cooperation partners from the automotive, financial and insurance services sector a comprehensive digital platform for car trading. The online marketplace includes used and new cars, motorcycles as well as commercial vehicles. AutoScout24 has over 30 million users per month, more than 43,000 dealers and around 500 employees. In addition to Germany, AutoScout24 is also represented in the European core markets of Belgium, Luxembourg, the Netherlands, Italy, France and Austria.
More information on www.autoscout24.de