Become part of the AutoScout24 Platform Engineering team and enable engineering teams to deliver software quickly and reliably and live our “you build it, you run it” approach. We are responsible for internal infrastructure products, like our centralized Kubernetes cluster and managed CI/CD solutions, used across 20+ teams. Topics like scalability, resilience, observability, and resource optimization are part of our daily conversations. We invest in self-service and a product mindset to increase our impact. We also contribute to the improvement of the architecture, engineering practices, and processes across the company.
At AutoScout24 we appreciate different lifestyles and cultural backgrounds. At AutoScout24 we welcome diversity as a strength. We know that mixed teams work more successfully. Our organization is made up of more than 50+ different nationalities, all working together inclusively and respectfully.
What You’ll Do
- Shape the architecture, technology choices and develop infrastructure products.
- Be responsible for the end-to-end operations of the products owned by your team.
- Collaborate with a product manager and engineering teams to identify the right problem to solve.
- Support other engineers who use your team’s products, participate in on-call and troubleshoot production incidents.
What You Need To Succeed
- Hands-on experience with AWS
- Appreciation for Infrastructure as Code, Pipeline as Code, Continuous Delivery, and the Accelerate metrics.
- Knowledge of observability concepts.
- Experience in software engineering, ideally in one of Python, Golang, Typescript.
- Problem-solving and collaboration skills.
- Experience with containers and container orchestrators like Kubernetes or AWS ECS is a big plus.
If you are curious about our tech stack and how our engineering works , visit our tech blog: https://tech.autoscout24.com/
AutoScout24 offers benefits that allow our employees to work as freely and effectively as possible. We provide flexible office attendance and working hours, childcare, 30 days paid vacation, slick, modern offices to name a few. Our goal is to support you in doing your best work. Learn more about our unique, and meaningful benefits here.