Join AutoScout24 and play a leading role in development process as Full Stack Software Engineer (m/f/d). You will cover much more than writing code which solves a specific problem in a way other engineers of any level can understand. To keep the code quality high, you create unit tests where appropriate. You can solve complex problems and you feel responsible for the end-to-end development lifecycle, from code to release, to monitoring. You bring a DevOps mindset.
At AutoScout24, we appreciate different lifestyles and cultural backgrounds. We welcome diversity as a strength. Our organisation is, e.g. made up of more than 50+ different nationalities, all working together inclusively and respectfully.
What you’ll do
- Working in the complete technology stack we are using and ranges from ReactJS / HTML / CSS, goes along Scala / TypeScript / NodeJS and AWS, CI/CD and IaaC
- Support our agile product development approach
- If you can think it, you can build it. If you can build it, you should run it. With your team you will cover the whole life cycle, you need to have a true DevOps mindset
- Join us on journey by finding the right mix between effort, quality and user value
What you should bring
- Software engineering for at least 3 years
- You are an expert in at least one language (Scala, Java, TypeScript)
- Know how to build responsive websites with a mobile first approach and mindset
- Experience with Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery Pipelines
- You have experience working with cloud computing platforms, ideally AWS
- Team player but also decisive mentality
- We are an international company - English is mandatory, German nice to have
If this appeals to you but you are in doubt about how exactly your skills match our requirements - we value personality, ambition and an open mind. Don’t hesitate to get in touch and present your personal strengths to us.
AutoScout24 offers benefits that allow our employees to work as freely and effectively as possible. We provide flexible office attendance and working hours, childcare, 30 days paid vacation, slick, modern offices to name a few. Our goal is to support you in doing your best work. Learn more about our unique, and meaningful benefits here.